About Michael F. Rubin, Esq.
Michael F. Rubin, Esq., is a former New York City assistant district attorney who served for six years in the Bronx County DA’s office working with the Special Victims Unit prosecuting homicides and other major offenses, taking over 60 cases to trial.
After retiring from the Bronx D.A., Mr. Rubin gained extensive experience in the field of personal injury litigation as a litigation associate with a major midtown Manhattan Law Firm.
In 1993, he founded Kelly and Rubin, LLP, a mixed personal injury and criminal defense boutique law firm. Keeping the firm small allows us to provide a personalized client experience that the largest firms simply cannot. Many clients come to us after experiencing the frustration of being a faceless client at a factory sized law firm.
In 2021, Michael decided to open the Michael F. Rubin Law Group, P.C.
Throughout his 37-year career, Mr. Rubin has handled thousands of criminal and personal injury cases.
He is a member of the New York State Bar Association and the New York State Trial Lawyers Association. He is admitted to the courts of New York State and the Federal District courts. He has also been recognized by his peers as a Super Lawyer.
- New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Bronx County District Attorney
- Bower & Gardner, Associate
- Kelly & Rubin, LLP. , Founding Partner